New User:

-or-
Username:
Password:
Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
January 10, 2014
07:31 EDTZLCZale reports holiday SSS up 2%
Zale Corporation announced that comparable store sales increased 2% at constant exchange rates, or 0.7% on a U.S. dollar reported basis, for the combined months of November and December. This increase follows a 1.6% increase at constant exchange rates, or a 2.3% increase on a U.S. dollar reported basis, in the prior year period. Revenues for the two-month period were $556M compared to $567M in the same period last year. The decrease in revenues is primarily due to the net decrease of 91 stores compared to last year and a decline in the Canadian exchange rate, partially offset by the two percent constant currency comparable store sales growth.
News For ZLC From The Last 14 Days
Check below for free stories on ZLC the last two weeks.
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
There are no results for ZLC

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the theflyonthewall.com disclaimer & terms of use