|November 16, 2012|
|06:05 EDT||WIN||Windstream downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman|
Goldman downgraded Winstream citing margin pressures from a mix shift and dividend headwinds. Price target is $7.50.
News For WIN From The Last 14 Days
|December 18, 2014|
|07:16 EDT||WIN||Windstream provides update on REIT spinoff|
Windstream provided an update on its planned REIT spinoff. Windstream announced it is refining the transaction structure in certain respects to benefit both Windstream and the REIT. Windstream now expects to retain 19.9% of the shares in the REIT and distribute the remaining 80.1% to Windstream stockholders. The retained shares will be sold opportunistically during a 12-month period following the spinoff, subject to market conditions, with the net proceeds used to retire debt.
|December 12, 2014|
|10:41 EDT||WIN||High option volume stocks:|
Subscribe for More Information
|07:02 EDT||WIN||Windstream names Bob Gunderman as CFO|
Windstream announced that Bob Gunderman has been named CFO for the company, effective immediately. Gunderman has been serving as interim CFO since Oct. 1. He will retain his current treasury duties while the company conducts a search for a permanent treasurer.
|December 11, 2014|
|17:01 EDT||WIN||Windstream appoints Tony Thomas as CEO|
Windstream Holdings announced that Tony Thomas has been appointed president and CEO and a director of Windstream, effective immediately. Thomas succeeds Jeff Gardner, the company's current president and CEO, who will stay on as senior adviser to the CEO and as a member of the board through Feb. 1, 2015, to ensure an orderly transition. Thomas has principally served as Windstream's CFO over the past eight years and most recently as the company's president of real estate investment trust operations.