New User:

Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
March 3, 2014
05:40 EDTVETVermilion Energy reports FY13 production up 8% to 41,005 boe/d
Vermilion Energy achieved record average annual production of 41,005 boe/d during 2013, an increase of 8% as compared to 37,803 boe/d in 2012. Approximately 75% of year-over-year production growth was achieved organically through continued development of Cardium and Mannville resource plays in Canada, and successful conventional drilling programs in France and Australia. The remaining 25% of production growth came from the company's December 2012 acquisition in France and the company's October 2013 acquisition in the Netherlands. Strong operational and drilling execution underpinned the company's ability to deliver organic growth in production and reserves in each of the company's producing business units in 2013. Reliable operational performance in all regions enabled the company to increase production guidance three times during the year and to achieve production levels at the top end of the company's final guidance range.
News For VET From The Last 14 Days
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
November 30, 2015
05:18 EDTVETVermilion Energy CEO Lorenzo Donadeo to retire, COO Anthony Marino to succeed
Vermilion Energy Co-founder and CEO Lorenzo Donadeo announced publicly his intention to retire as CEO effective March 1, 2016, at which time he will transition to his new role as Chair of the board. Larry Macdonald, the company's current Chair will transition to the newly created role of Lead Director. In line with the company's succession plan, the board announced Anthony Marino, Vermilion's current president and COO will assume the role of president and CEO upon Donadeo's retirement.

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
I agree to the disclaimer & terms of use