New User:

-or-
Username:
Password:
Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
April 11, 2014
08:59 EDTTZOOTravelzoo Q1 outlook more uncertain after announcement, says Ascendiant
Ascendiant believes Travelzoo's announcement of new heads for its Search and Local businesses due to continued weakness in local voucher sales and lower search revenues adds uncertainty to its Q1 outlook. Ascendiant added that its checks indicate that Travelzoo’s Local Deals decreased 15% in Q1 and the firm maintains its Hold rating on the stock.
News For TZOO From The Last 14 Days
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
April 17, 2015
10:07 EDTTZOOHigh option volume stocks
Subscribe for More Information
April 16, 2015
09:18 EDTTZOOOn The Fly: Pre-market Movers
Subscribe for More Information
08:02 EDTTZOOTravelzoo reports Q1 EPS 13c, consensus 8c
Reports Q1 revenue $36.5M, consensus $34.77M. Travelzoo had a total unduplicated number of members in North America and Europe of 24.5 million as of March 31, 2015, up 1% from December 31, 2014. In North America, total unduplicated number of members was 17.2 million as of March 31, 2015, up 1% from December 31, 2014. In Europe, total unduplicated number of members was 7.5 million as of March 31, 2015, up 2% from December 31, 2014.

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the theflyonthewall.com disclaimer & terms of use