New User:

-or-
Username:
Password:
Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
May 23, 2014
16:19 EDTTSTenaris extends term of NKKTUBES joint venture agreement through 2030
Tenaris announced the successful completion of the renegotiation of its joint venture agreement with JFE Steel Corporation for the governance and operation of NKKTUBES. NKKTUBES is a leading Japanese seamless steel pipe manufacturer that produces a wide range of carbon, alloy and stainless steel pipes for the domestic and export markets. Tenaris holds a 51% interest in NKKTUBES, while JFE Steel Corporation holds the remaining 49%. The joint venture agreement, which was due to expire on July 31, will now run through July 31, 2030. JFE Steel Corporation will continue to supply steel billets and other essential inputs and services to NKKTUBES under existing supply agreements.
News For TS From The Last 14 Days
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
February 20, 2015
10:01 EDTTSOn The Fly: Analyst Downgrade Summary
Subscribe for More Information
06:41 EDTTSTenaris downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
Subscribe for More Information
05:38 EDTTSTenaris downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Exane BNP Paribas
February 18, 2015
16:48 EDTTSTenaris proposes annual dividend of 45c per share
Subscribe for More Information
16:45 EDTTSTenaris reports Q4 EPS 33c, may not compare to consensus 63c
Subscribe for More Information

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the theflyonthewall.com disclaimer & terms of use