New User:

-or-
Username:
Password:
Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
March 18, 2013
06:30 EDTSXCSunCoke Energy and VISA Stell launch joint venture in India
SunCoke Energy and VISA Steel Limited announced the official launch of their cokemaking joint venture in India. The new joint venture will be called VISA SunCoke Limited. SunCoke Energy holds a 49% interest in the joint venture, with VISA Steel holding the remaining 51%. SunCoke has invested approximately $67M to acquire a 49% stake in the joint venture. VISA SunCoke Limited is comprised of a 400,000 metric ton heat recovery coke plant, and the associated steam generation units at Kalinganagar in Odisha, India. SunCoke and VISA Steel will co-manage the business with equal representation on the partnership's board.
News For SXC From The Last 14 Days
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
October 27, 2014
10:15 EDTSXCSunCoke Energy upgraded to Buy from Hold at BB&T (pre-open)
Pre-open, BB&T upgraded SunCoke Energy to Buy due to shares underperformance ahead of the next round of coke facility drop-downs and transformation into a pure GP play. Price target is $30.
October 24, 2014
08:09 EDTSXCSunCoke Energy sees FY14 Domestic Coke production 4.2M tons
Sees FY14 adjusted EBITDA from continuing operations $235M-$255M. Sees adjusted EBITDA attributable to SXC from continuing operations is expected to be between $175M-$192M. Sees FY14 consolidated adjusted EBITDA including discontinued operations is expected to be between $220M-$240M. The portion attributable to SXC is expected to be between $160M-$177M. Says potential black lung charges of approximately $8M in the Q4 could result in consolidated adjusted EBITDA at or below the low end of this guidance range Expect to incur $10M-$15M of exit costs associated with the sale and/or disposition of our coal mining business in FY14. Sees FY14 CapEx $128M.
08:00 EDTSXCSunCoke Energy reports Q3 EPS from cont. ops 21c, consensus 10c
Subscribe for More Information
07:58 EDTSXCSunCoke Energy declares cash dividend fo 5.85c per share
Subscribe for More Information
October 21, 2014
09:04 EDTSXCSunCoke Energy names Fay West as SVP, CFO
SunCoke Energy (SXC) and SunCoke Energy Partners, L.P. (SXCP) announced that Fay West has been promoted to SVP and CFO of both companies, reporting directly to Fritz Henderson, SunCokeís Chairman and CEO. Fay was previously Vice President and Controller. This appointment is effective October 27. Mark E. Newman, SVP and CFO, has accepted the position of SVP and CFO of DuPontís (DD) new Performance Chemicals Company.

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the theflyonthewall.com disclaimer & terms of use