New User:

-or-
Username:
Password:
Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
November 20, 2012
05:56 EDTSXCSunCoke Energy and VISA Steel announce Indian joint venture
VISA Steel Limited and SunCoke Energy announced that they have entered into agreements to form a cokemaking joint venture in India. SunCoke Energy will invest approximately $67M to acquire a 49% interest in the joint venture. VISA Steel will hold the remaining 51%. The joint venture, which will be unlevered at closing, will be comprised of VISA Steel's existing 400,000 MT per annum heat recovery coke plant and associated steam generation units at Kalinganagar in Odisha, India. The transaction is expected to close in Q1, subject to customary conditions, including approval from VISA Steel shareholders.
News For SXC From The Last 14 Days
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
March 27, 2015
10:01 EDTSXCHigh option volume stocks
Subscribe for More Information
March 25, 2015
16:07 EDTSXCSunCoke says temporary idling doesn’t change U.S. Steel obligations under pact
Subscribe for More Information
14:26 EDTSXCWells Fargo tells SunCoke investors not to panic
Subscribe for More Information
11:14 EDTSXCSunCoke oversold on U.S. Steel news, says Brean Capital
Subscribe for More Information
11:13 EDTSXCSunCoke drops after customer announces plans to idle Granite City operations
Shares of SunCoke Energy (SXC) and SunCoke Energy Partners (SXCP) are both sharply lower after U.S. Steel (X), the principal customer of their Granite City cokemaking facility, announced it will consolidate its North American Flat-Rolled operations and temporarily idle its Granite City Works operations. The consolidation is part of an on-going adjustment of steelmaking operations throughout North America to match customer demands, said U.S. Steel, which noted that it routinely adjusts production at its operating facilities to reflect "market fluctuations." In morning trading, Suncoke Energy shares fell 11% to $15.01, while Suncoke Energy Partners dropped 10.25% to $19.87.
10:03 EDTSXCHigh option volume stocks
High option volume stocks: NVO SXC SONC EXH KRFT WLB ETR LXK APOL EWH
09:57 EDTSXCSunCoke Energy drops 12%, or $2.07, to $14.80

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the theflyonthewall.com disclaimer & terms of use