New User:

-or-
Username:
Password:
Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
April 7, 2014
08:28 EDTSVLCSilverCrest provides update on Santa elena mine expansion plan
SilverCrest Mines provides an update on activities for the expansion of the Santa Elena Mine in Sonora, Mexico. The Santa Elena Mine expansion is on budget with initial start up of the new 3000 tpd operation anticipated later this month. New CCD/Merrill Crowe processing plant is 96% complete with final electrical and piping work being completed and tested over the next two weeks. 80% of the major equipment has been tested and passed for initial start up. The remaining 20% will be tested during start up.
News For SVLC From The Last 14 Days
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
November 13, 2014
05:16 EDTSVLCSilverCrest sees 1H15 underground ore production rates 450-1,000 tonnes per day
Subscribe for More Information
05:14 EDTSVLCSilverCrest reports Q3 adjusted EPS 3c, one estimate 4c
Reports Q3 revenue $8M, one estimate $15.8M. Q3 metal sales of 393,860 ounces of silver increased 92% and 7,317 ounces of gold decreased 3%.

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the theflyonthewall.com disclaimer & terms of use