New User:

Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
January 7, 2013
09:18 EDTSBRASabra Health Care sees FY13 adjusted FFO $1.74-$1.78, consensus $1.72
News For SBRA From The Last 14 Days
Check below for free stories on SBRA the last two weeks.
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
August 18, 2014
16:34 EDTSBRASabra comments on Genesis HealthCare's combination with Skilled Healthcare
Sabra Health Care's (SBRA) tenant, Genesis HealthCare announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to combine with Skilled Healthcare Group (SKH). According to Genesis's announcement, Skilled shareholders will collectively own 25.75% of the vote and value of the fully-diluted equity of the combined company and Genesis shareholders will own the other 74.25%. After completion of the transaction, the new company will operate under the Genesis HealthCare name and will be traded on the NYSE. The closing of the transaction is subject to regulatory approvals, expiration of the waiting period under the Hart-Scott-Rodino, or HSR, Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976, as well as other conditions. According to Genesis's announcement, the closing of the combination is expected to occur in early 2015. Commenting on the proposed transaction, Rick Matros, CEO and Chairman, said "We believe the quality of our tenant base, including our existing parent guaranty from Genesis, is only strengthened by this transaction and our shareholders will benefit by the enhanced transparency of Genesis being a publicly-traded company. Genesis is a leading operator in the sector and we view this transaction favorably."

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the disclaimer & terms of use