New User:

-or-
Username:
Password:
Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
January 6, 2014
08:33 EDTROVI, AMXRovi signs agreement with America Movil
Rovi (ROVI) announced it has signed a multi-product agreement with América Móvil (AMX). The agreement includes Rovi’s suite of Cloud Services for guidance, search, recommendations and extensive metadata on TV shows, movies and celebrity information.
News For ROVI;AMX From The Last 14 Days
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
October 31, 2014
08:32 EDTAMXAmerica Movil units, Oi near deal to buy Tim Participacoes, Folha reports
America Movil (AMX, AMOV) units Claro and Vivo and Oi S.A. (OIBR) have agreed to buy Tim Participacoes (TSU), the Brazilian subsidiary of Telecom Italia (TI), said Folha de Sao Paulo, which added that while the value of the deal is not finalized it may reach $13B. Under the agreement, Claro should own 40% of TIM, and the other 60% will be split between Vivo and Oi, Folha said. The report also said key shareholders, such as Vivendi (VIVHY), are likely to accept. Reference Link
October 30, 2014
12:49 EDTAMXAmerica Movil wireless assets eyed by Japan’s SoftBank, WSJ says
Subscribe for More Information
12:37 EDTAMXAmerica Movil wireless assets being considered by Softbank, DJ says
October 27, 2014
07:07 EDTAMXAmerica Movil risk/reward attractive, says Macquarie
Macquarie said America Movil's risk/reward has improved with the pullback and reiterates its Outperform rating and $26.50 price target.
06:26 EDTAMXAmerica Movil expects to complete mobile towers spinoff in 2Q15, WSJ reports
America Movil expects that the spinoff of its mobile towers in Mexico will be completed by the beginning of 2Q15, the Wall Street Journal reports, citing comments made by CEO Daniel Hajj. Reference Link
October 22, 2014
06:36 EDTAMXIFT says America Movil has yet to file asset divesture strategy, Reuters says
The Federal Telecommunications Institute, Mexico's telecommunications regulator, said that it still has not been given a detailed strategy from America Movil that would describe how the company plans to divest assets to cut its market share, according to Reuters, citing comments from the head of IFT Gabriel Contreras. Reference Link
October 21, 2014
14:04 EDTROVIEarnings Preview: Analysts divided on Broadcom ahead of Q3 report
Subscribe for More Information
06:46 EDTAMXAmerica Movil now owns nearly 60% of Telekom Austria, Reuters says
America Movil (AMX, AMOV) purchased an extra 8.68% stake in Telekom Austria (TKAGY), which now brings Carlos Slim's share in the company to approximately 60%, according to Reuters, citing a statement from Mexico's stock exchange. Reference Link

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the theflyonthewall.com disclaimer & terms of use