New User:

-or-
Username:
Password:
Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
November 8, 2012
14:41 EDTRDS.A, ETP, XOM, COPShell, Sunoco to pay $35M to settle groundwater lawsuit
New Hampshire Attorney General Michael Delaney announced that Shell Oil Company (RDS.A) and Sunoco, a unit of Energy Transfer Partners (ETP), will pay $35M to settle pending claims against the companies in a lawsuit initiated in 2003 against refiners and manufacturers of gasoline containing methyl tertiary butyl ether, or MTBE, who supplied New Hampshire with MTBE gasoline. Trial against the remaining defendants is scheduled to begin on January 7, 2013, the AG stated. The remaining defendants are Exxon/Mobil (XOM), Irving Oil, Citgo Petroleum, ConocoPhillips (COP), and Vitol S.A.
News For A;ETP;XOM;COP From The Last 14 Days
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
October 22, 2014
07:34 EDTXOMFoster Wheeler unit awarded EPC contract for Exxon Mobil Antwerp refinery
Foster Wheeler (FWLT) announced that a subsidiary of its Global Engineering and Construction Group has been awarded an engineering, procurement, and constructioncontract by ExxonMobil (XOM) Petroleum & Chemical BVBA for the Antwerp Northwest Europe Resid Upgrade Project, Revamp and Offsites facilities at the Esso Antwerp Refinery at Antwerp, Belgium. Foster Wheeler's contract value was not disclosed. A small initial release of work was included in the company’s Q1 bookings. The full release of work was included in the company's Q2 bookings. Foster Wheeler’s scope of work is expected to be completed in December 2016.
October 21, 2014
16:19 EDTETPEnergy Transfer Partners raises quarterly distribution to 9.75c per unit
Subscribe for More Information
11:30 EDTETPOptions with decreasing implied volatility
Subscribe for More Information
October 20, 2014
07:10 EDTAAmerican Society of Human Genetics to hold annual meeting
Subscribe for More Information
October 16, 2014
13:54 EDTXOM, COPGulf states to oppose OPEC oil production ceiling cut, WSJ says
Despite the recent turmoil in the oil market, Gulf nations including Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and the United Arab Emirates are seen as opposing OPEC oil-production ceiling cuts at next month's meeting, says the Wall Street Journal. Publicly traded companies in the space include BP (BP), Chevron (CVX), ConocoPhillips (COP), Exxon Mobil (XOM), Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.A) and Total (TOT). Reference Link
October 15, 2014
07:44 EDTXOM, COPExxon, Shell behind rivals in lowering greenhouse gas emissions, WSJ reports
Subscribe for More Information
October 14, 2014
13:05 EDTAAgilent sees FY15 revenue declining $20M-$30M due to NMR business closure
Subscribe for More Information
13:03 EDTAAgilent sees Q4 EPS 87c-91c, consenssus 89c
Subscribe for More Information
13:02 EDTAAgilent to close Nuclear Magnetic Resonance business
Subscribe for More Information
09:04 EDTXOMStatoil, Exxon Mobil announce additional discovery offshore Tanzania
Statoil (STO) and co-venturer Exxon Mobil (XOM) announced that the Giligiliani-1 exploration well has resulted in a new natural gas discovery offshore Tanzania. The discovery of an additional 1.2 trillion cubic feet of natural gas in place in the Giligiliani-1 well brings the total of in-place volumes up to approximately 21 tcf in block 2. The Giligiliani-1 discovery is the venture’s seventh discovery in block 2. Statoil operates the licence on block 2 on behalf of Tanzania Petroleum Development Corporation and has a 65% working interest. ExxonMobil Exploration and Production Tanzania Limited holds the remaining 35%.
October 13, 2014
07:15 EDTXOMNational Association of Corporate Directors to hold a conference
Subscribe for More Information
06:36 EDTCOP, XOMSaudi Arabia content to let oil prices stay low, Reuters reports
Subscribe for More Information
October 12, 2014
13:53 EDTXOM, COPKuwaiti Minister says OPEC unlikely to cut production, WSJ says
Subscribe for More Information
13:45 EDTXOM, COPSaudis take aggressive oil measures in Europe, WSJ says
Subscribe for More Information
October 10, 2014
18:17 EDTXOMExxon Mobil to receive less than $1B from Venezuelan government, Reuters says
Subscribe for More Information
10:31 EDTCOPConocoPhillips files arbitration agianst PDVSA for contractual compensation
Subscribe for More Information
06:22 EDTCOPConocoPhillips volatility increases as oil pulls back to multi-year lows
Subscribe for More Information
October 9, 2014
13:47 EDTXOMICSID: Venezuela must pay Exxon $1.6B for nationalizations
Subscribe for More Information

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the theflyonthewall.com disclaimer & terms of use