New User:

-or-
Username:
Password:
Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
July 25, 2014
07:57 EDTKKR, RBSRBS says private equity investment in Ulster possible, Reuters reports
Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) acknowledged that a private equity investment in its Ulster Bank unit is among the options it is exploring, according to Reuters, citing comments made by CEO Ross McEwan during a conference call with reporters. The Irish Examiner and Sunday Times have previously reported that Ulster could be sold or invested in by a PE firm, with the Times noting that Warburg Pincus, CVC, KKR (KKR) and Permira were among the groups examining an investment. Reference Link
News For RBS;KKR From The Last 14 Days
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
January 28, 2015
16:56 EDTRBSFederal judge says FOREX manipulation case to proceed, Reuters reports
Subscribe for More Information
07:56 EDTKKRKKR to lead $35M growth equity investment in ClickTale
Subscribe for More Information
07:43 EDTRBSRBS divesting toxic assets 12 months ahead of schedule, Bloomberg says
Royal Bank of Scotland Group will divest or wind down 85% of its toxic assets by late 2015, 12 months ahead of schedule, reports Bloomberg, citing a person with knowledge of the matter. The remaining 15% of its $43.7B "bad debt" will remain within RBS Capital Resolution because it is too toxic or too long-term. Reference Link
January 27, 2015
06:52 EDTRBSEuropean Central Bank raises capital requirements for banks, WSJ says
Subscribe for More Information
January 22, 2015
07:26 EDTKKRKKR issues some refunds after SEC findings, WSJ says
Subscribe for More Information
05:36 EDTKKRKKR acquires Trainline, details not disclosed
Subscribe for More Information
January 20, 2015
14:06 EDTRBSCitizens, Keysight identified as long positions by Einhorn
Subscribe for More Information
11:52 EDTKKRKKR seeks $3B for distressed fund targeting oil companies, Asia, Bloomberg says
Subscribe for More Information
07:30 EDTRBSU.K. banks see Bitcoin as threat to sterling, boon to terrorists, Telegraph says
Subscribe for More Information

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the theflyonthewall.com disclaimer & terms of use