New User:

-or-
Username:
Password:
Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
December 20, 2012
09:02 EDTPLDProLogis forms joint venture with Norges Bank Investment Management
Prologis announced the signing of a definitive agreement to form Prologis European Logistics Partners SÓrl, a euro-denominated joint venture. The venture will acquire a portfolio of high-quality distribution facilities wholly owned by Prologis in 11 target European global markets. Global. Prologis European Logistics Partners will be structured as a 50/50 joint venture with an equity commitment of $3.1B, which includes a $1.55B co-investment by both NBIM and Prologis. Upon closing, the venture will acquire a stabilized portfolio of 195 properties totaling approximately 49 million square feet; about 75% of the properties coming from the former ProLogis European Properties fund and the remaining 25% coming from other Prologis wholly owned assets.
News For PLD From The Last 14 Days
Check below for free stories on PLD the last two weeks.
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
April 14, 2014
09:06 EDTPLDPrologis signs four development lease agreement in Q1 in Brazil and Mexico
Prologis announced it signed four development lease agreements in the Q1 totaling 582,000 square feet in Brazil and Mexico. The agreements include: 290,000 square feet at Prologis CCP Dutra in Sao Paulo, pre-leased to a leading wholesale warehouse club and repeat Brazil customer. The property is proximate to the airport; and 113,000 square feet at Prologis CCP Queimados with a major pharmaceutical distributor near Rio de Janeiro; and 179,000 square feet at Prologis Park Toluca in Mexico to two separate customers: a regional packaging producer and a leading automotive company. The park totals 628,000 square feet with expansion capabilities to more than 1 million square feet.
April 10, 2014
09:04 EDTPLDPrologis preleases 211K square feet in Japan development
Subscribe for More Information

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the theflyonthewall.com disclaimer & terms of use