New User:

-or-
Username:
Password:
Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
June 26, 2014
08:46 EDTPEGIPattern Energy acquires controlling interest in El Arrayan wind project in Chile
Pattern Energy Group acquired AEI's 38.5% net ownership interest in the El Array Wind project. The project, which was completed earlier this month and is now fully operational, is located approximately 400 km north of Santiago on the coast of Chile. At 115 MW, El Array Wind is the largest wind power facility in Chile and all of South America. The transaction increases Pattern Energy's ownership in El Array Wind to 70% with Antofagasta Minerals SA owning the remaining 30% minority stake. Pattern Energy paid a $45.25M purchase price to AEI. AEI's proportional share of project debt. Pattern Energy operates the project.
News For PEGI From The Last 14 Days
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
January 28, 2015
06:19 EDTPEGIPattern Energy's Pattern Development forms partnership with GPI of Japan
Pattern Energy announced that Pattern Development has acquired a majority stake in Green Power Investment Corporation, based in Tokyo, Japan. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. The stake acquisition looks to expand wind and solar project development in Japan, adding up to 1K MW of near and longer term projects in development. Pattern Development owns approximately 35% of Pattern Energy, which has the right of first offer to acquire projects developed by Pattern Development. Pattern Energy maintains a list of identified ROFO projects, which represent near-term acquisition opportunities. The ROFO list represents a portion of Pattern Development's 3,500 MW pipeline of development projects, all of which are subject to Pattern Energy's right of first offer.
January 20, 2015
08:17 EDTPEGIPattern Energy to supply power to Amazon Web Services
Pattern Energy Group (PEGI) announced it has entered into a 13-year power purchase agreement, or PPA, to supply power to Amazon Web Services, or AWS, an Amazon.com (AMZN) company. AWS will acquire the production from the 150 megawatt Fowler Ridge IV Wind project, to be renamed Amazon Web Services Wind Farm.
08:01 EDTPEGIAmazon Web Services to use wind farm power to supply datacenters with power
Subscribe for More Information

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the theflyonthewall.com disclaimer & terms of use