New User:

-or-
Username:
Password:
Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
April 24, 2014
05:38 EDTNXPIDatang NXP Semiconductors awarded business license in China
NXP Semiconductors and Datang Telecom Technology announced that they have been awarded a business license for their joint venture by the Chinese Government. This marks the establishment of China's first true automotive semiconductor business. Headquartered in Nantong, China, near Shanghai, Datang NXP Semiconductors has begun operations. The company will focus on the research, development and sale of advanced application specific automotive ICs in High Performance Mixed Signal technology. NXP has a 49% share in the JV with Datang Telecom owning the other 51%.
News For NXPI From The Last 14 Days
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
November 24, 2014
05:10 EDTNXPINXP Semiconductors acquires assets and IP from Quintic
Subscribe for More Information
November 19, 2014
07:30 EDTNXPIMorgan Stanley to hold a conference
European Technology, Media & Telecoms Conference is being held in Barcelona, Spain on November 19-21.
November 14, 2014
18:05 EDTNXPIRelational Investors gives quarterly update on stakes
NEW STAKES: None. INCREASED STAKES: None. DECREASED STAKES: Mondelez (MDLZ), Manitowoc (MTW), Clean Harbors (CLH), and Hologic (HOLX). LIQUIDATED STAKES: Ingersoll-Rand (IR), B/E Aerospace (BEAV), Timken (TKR), Hess (HES), and NXP Semiconductors (NXPI).
17:13 EDTNXPIAppaloosa gives quarterly update on stakes
NEW STAKES: NXP Semiconductors (NXPI), Lorillard (LO), Alibaba (BABA), and Shire (SHPG). INCREASED STAKES: Whirlpool (WHR), Priceline (PCLN), Delta (DAL), CBS (CBS), and General Motors (GM). DECREASED STAKES: American Airlines (AAL), Disney (DIS), Apple (AAPL), MGM Resorts (MGM), and Eastman Chemical (EMN). LIQUIDATED STAKES: Expedia (EXPE), AIG (AIG), Prudential (PRU), Celanese (CE), and ASML Holding (ASML).

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the theflyonthewall.com disclaimer & terms of use