New User:

-or-
Username:
Password:
Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
January 21, 2014
06:11 EDTNQAltimeter reports NQ Mobile stake of 9.9% with rights to acquire 7.4% more
Altimeter Capital disclosed that it owns 9.9% of NQ Mobile's outstanding shares with the right to acquire 16.167M Class A shares, representing an additional 7.4% of such class of security. The total stake, including the rights to acquire more shares, equals 17.3% of NQ's outstanding shares. Altimeter reported a 9.85% stake on January 15.
News For NQ From The Last 14 Days
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
October 31, 2014
11:48 EDTNQOptions with decreasing implied volatility
Subscribe for More Information
October 30, 2014
10:34 EDTNQOptions with decreasing implied volatility
Subscribe for More Information
October 29, 2014
10:58 EDTNQOptions with decreasing implied volatility:
Subscribe for More Information
09:10 EDTNQNQ Mobile accelerates Japan EMM business with reseller agremeent with Softbank
Subscribe for More Information
October 28, 2014
12:57 EDTNQOn The Fly: Midday Wrap
Subscribe for More Information
12:28 EDTNQOptions with decreasing implied volatility
Options with decreasing implied volatility: PBR NQ EWZ BBD ITUB MLNX TWTR QLIK INFN ISRG
09:11 EDTNQNQ Mobile rejects Bison privitization offer, says talks with Bison continue
NQ Mobile announced that its board of directors had the opportunity to explore numerous strategic options. After careful consideration, the board has decided that NQ Mobile will be best positioned to maximize value to its shareholders as a public company. Consequently, the board rejected the proposed privatization offer from Bison Capital announced on July 30. The company remains in active discussions with Bison Capital about alternative opportunities for investment and collaboration as the Board continues its review of strategic initiatives at a broader level. In addition, the company has closed the sale of 3.58% of FL Mobile to Bison Mobile Limited, a division of Bison Capital Co, for $15M and 0.92% of FL Mobile to other third party investors, for $3.85M, which values the FL Mobile division at $418.85M currently. Per the terms of the share purchase agreement with Bison Mobile Limited, an additional amount of up to $6.15M equity interest in FL Mobile may be sold to other investors within 60 days after the closing of the purchase by Bison Mobile Limited. The investors have a redemption right if FL Mobile does not complete a qualified IPO within 12 months after the closing of the aforesaid sales. NQ Mobile Chairman and co-CEO Henry Lin stated, "We are excited to welcome Bison Mobile Limited as an investor in FL Mobile. Bison is not only an ideal equity partner but also an ideal strategic investor given its portfolio of complementary investments."
09:08 EDTNQNQ Mobile formally rejects Bison Capital privitization offer
October 27, 2014
12:27 EDTNQOn The Fly: Midday Wrap
Subscribe for More Information
09:37 EDTNQActive equity options trading on open
Active equity options trading on open according to Track Data: AAPL PBR TWTR AMZN M NQ GILD C FB NFLX
08:35 EDTNQNQ Mobile files annual reports on Form 20-F with SEC
Subscribe for More Information
October 23, 2014
05:56 EDTNQStocks with implied volatility above IV index mean; NQ TLM
Stocks with implied volatility above IV index mean; NQ Mobile (NQ) 184, Talisman Energy (TLM) 83 according to iVolatility.
October 22, 2014
06:06 EDTNQStocks with implied volatility above IV index mean; NQ TLM
Stocks with implied volatility above IV index mean; NQ Mobile (NQ) 178, Talisman Energy (TLM) 89 according to iVolatility.
October 21, 2014
11:41 EDTNQNQ Mobile 'not a stock for real investors,' Muddy Waters says
Muddy Waters said via Twitter that NQ Mobile is "not a stock for real investors, just pure gamblers."
06:26 EDTNQStocks with implied volatility above IV index mean; NQ CMG
Subscribe for More Information

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the theflyonthewall.com disclaimer & terms of use