New User:

Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
November 29, 2012
07:09 EDTNJRNew Jersey Resources reports Q4 adjusted EPS (27c), consensus (26c)
Reports Q4 revenue $568.47M, consensus $555.11M.
News For NJR From The Last 14 Days
Check below for free stories on NJR the last two weeks.
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
July 31, 2014
07:28 EDTNJRNJR continues to see 'positive' signs in residential new construction market
The company said, "We continue to see positive signs in the residential new construction market. Combined with favorable service territory demographics and competitive natural gas pricing, we are well on our way to meeting our projected new customer additions goal of between 14K-16K during FY14 and FY15. This will represent a new customer annual growth rate of about 1.5%."
07:27 EDTNJRNJR sees NJRES to generate 5%-15% of total NFE in FY15, beyond
Assuming a return to more normal weather, NJR expects NJRES will generate between 5%-15% of total NFE in FY15 and beyond. The company expects its regulated businesses will contribute 65%-80% of total NFE over the long term. Contributions from NJR’s various business segments are expected to return to previously announced levels in FY15.
07:25 EDTNJRNew Jersey Resources backs FY14 NFE view $4.00-$4.20
Subscribe for More Information
07:13 EDTNJRNew Jersey Resources reports Q3 EPS (34c), may not compare to consensus (10c)
Reports Q3 revenue $560.6M, consensus $779.98M.
July 23, 2014
13:10 EDTNJRNew Jersey Natural Gas receives approval for NJ RISE program
Subscribe for More Information

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the disclaimer & terms of use