New User:

Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
June 20, 2014
06:53 EDTNGLS, ETE, TRGPTarga Resources Partners downgraded to Hold from Buy at Wunderlich
Wunderlich downgraded Targa Resources Partners (NGLS) to Hold with a $70 price target after the company said takeover talks with Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) ended without a deal.
News For NGLS;ETE;TRGP From The Last 14 Days
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
October 28, 2014
08:31 EDTETEPhillips 66 becomes JV partner with Energy Transfer for Bakken crude pipelines
Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (ETE), Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. (ETP) and Phillips 66 (PSX) announced that they have formed two joint ventures to develop the previously announced Dakota Access Pipeline and Energy Transfer Crude Oil Pipeline projects. Energy Transfer holds a 75% interest in each joint venture and will operate both pipeline systems. Phillips 66 owns the remaining 25% interests and will fund its proportionate share of the construction costs. The DAPL and ETCOP projects are expected to begin commercial operations in the fourth quarter of 2016. Based on contractual commitments to date, DAPL is expected to deliver in excess of 450,000 barrels per day of crude oil from the Bakken/Three Forks production area in North Dakota to market centers in the Midwest. DAPL will provide shippers with access to Midwestern refineries, unit-train rail loading facilities to facilitate deliveries to East Coast refineries, and the Gulf Coast market through an interconnection in Patoka, Illinois, with ETCOP. ETCOP will provide crude oil transportation service from the Midwest to the Sunoco Logistics Partners and Phillips 66 storage terminals located in Nederland, Texas.
October 27, 2014
10:00 EDTNGLSOn The Fly: Analyst Upgrade Summary
Subscribe for More Information
08:31 EDTTRGPTarga Resources upgraded to Buy from Accumulate at Global Hunter
Subscribe for More Information
06:18 EDTNGLSTarga Resources Partners upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
Goldman upgraded Targa Resources to Buy based on well positioned assets that should lease to strong cash flow and distribution growth. Price target remains $76.
October 23, 2014
17:35 EDTTRGPTarga Resources increases quarterly dividend 6% to 73.25c
Subscribe for More Information
17:34 EDTNGLSTarga Resources Partners increases quarterly dividend 2% to 79.75c
Subscribe for More Information
October 21, 2014
16:18 EDTETEEnergy Transfer Equity raises quarterly distribution to 41.5c per unit
Subscribe for More Information
11:30 EDTETEOptions with decreasing implied volatility
Subscribe for More Information

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the disclaimer & terms of use