New User:

-or-
Username:
Password:
Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
January 21, 2014
09:17 EDTNBLIsraeli regulator threatens Noble Energy over competition, Globes reports
Israel's antitrust regulator is pushing Noble Energy and its partner Delek Energy to facilitate significant competition in Israel's natural gas market, the regulator, Antitrust Authority director general David Gilo, told Globes. If the companies don't meet this condition, Gilo said he would seek to take away their Leviathan gas field using the country's courts, the website added. Reference Link
News For NBL From The Last 14 Days
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
February 26, 2015
08:47 EDTNBLNoble Energy 21M share Spot Secondary priced at $47.50
Subscribe for More Information
February 25, 2015
18:24 EDTNBLOn The Fly: After Hours Movers
Subscribe for More Information
16:06 EDTNBLNoble Energy files to sell 21M shares of common stock
Subscribe for More Information
February 23, 2015
07:37 EDTNBLCredit Suisse to hold a summit
Subscribe for More Information
February 19, 2015
07:42 EDTNBLNoble Energy sees FY15 total sales volume to average 295-315 MBoe/d
Liquids volumes are expected to represent 43% of the total volume, with the remaining product split estimated to be 33% U.S. natural gas and 24% international gas. Approximately 70% of global crude oil production and 48% of U.S. natural gas production is hedged. Sales volumes are projected to be up more than 5% in the DJ Basin and 40% in the Marcellus Shale. In the Gulf of Mexico, volumes are anticipated to be slightly down on average for the year. In the fourth quarter of 2015, the Big Bend field is anticipated to come on production, followed by Dantzler around the end of 2015 and Gunflint by mid-2016. Sales volumes in Israel are projected to increase 10%, driven by an increase in demand. West Africa volumes are expected to be down around 15%, with approximately half of the decrease due to natural declines at the Alba and Aseng fields. Planned facility downtime associated with the ongoing compression project at Alba and a plant turnaround at the methanol facilities account for the remainder of the decrease.
07:41 EDTNBLNoble Energy sees FY15 capital investments of $2.9B
Subscribe for More Information
07:39 EDTNBLNoble Energy reports Q4 total production costs averaged $9.01 Boe
Subscribe for More Information
07:37 EDTNBLNoble Energy reports Q4 total sales volumes averaged 315K MBoe/d
Total sales volumes were up primarily as a result of the Company's continued horizontal development of the DJ Basin and Marcellus Shale resource plays. Noble Energy's onshore horizontal production was 50 percent higher in the fourth quarter of 2014 versus the same period in 2013. Liquids comprised 44% of total company fourth quarter 2014 volumes, with natural gas the remaining 56%. U.S. volumes for the quarter totaled 192 MBoe/d, while International sales volumes were 123 MBoe/d. Total sales volumes were higher than produced volumes by more than three thousand barrels per day due to the timing of liftings in Equatorial Guinea, primarily at the Alba field.
07:36 EDTNBLNoble Energy reports Q4 EPS excl items 38c, consensus 34c
Subscribe for More Information

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the theflyonthewall.com disclaimer & terms of use