New User:

-or-
Username:
Password:
Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
May 14, 2014
08:20 EDTMILLMiller Energy to acquire Savant Alaska for $9M in cash
Miller Energy announced that the Company has signed a binding agreement to acquire Savant Alaska subject to due diligence and regulatory approval, for $9M in cash. Savant would become a wholly-owned subsidiary of Miller. Through Savant, Miller would own a 67.5% working interest in the Badami Unit, with ASRC Exploration remaining as a 32.5% working interest partner. Miller would also obtain a 100% working interest in nearby exploration leases. These assets would bring approximately 1,100 BOPD gross and 600 BOPD net of current production and ownership of midstream assets located in the Alaska North Slope with a design capacity of 38,500 BOPD and 25 miles of pipeline. We estimate the acquisition will add approximately $6M of PDP PV-10 with significant additional drilling opportunities. In addition to the assets, Miller is pleased to welcome the Savant team, which will be supported by the company's Anchorage office.
News For MILL From The Last 14 Days
Check below for free stories on MILL the last two weeks.
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
September 22, 2014
10:36 EDTMILLHigh option volume stocks:
Subscribe for More Information
September 19, 2014
10:14 EDTMILLMiller Energy shares 'practically worthless,' TheStreetSweeper says
Subscribe for More Information
10:11 EDTMILLMiller Energy mentioned cautiously by TheStreetSweeper
Subscribe for More Information
September 17, 2014
07:35 EDTMILLImperial Capital to hold a conference
Subscribe for More Information
September 15, 2014
07:08 EDTMILLMiller Energy names Carl Giesler as CEO
Miller Energy Resources makes significant changes to senior leadership as part of a corporate shift that will include the potential MLP-monetization of its substantial midstream assets, and provides an update on drilling operations and on a non-binding letter of intent to purchase substantially all the operating assets of Buccaneer Energy in Alaska. Carl F. Giesler, Jr. joins Miller as CEO and a member of the board of directors. Scott M. Boruff is now executive chairman of the company. The company also announces that Deloy Miller will retire as chairman of the board and resign as a director.
September 9, 2014
18:34 EDTMILLMiller Energy reports Q1 average net production up 144% YoY to 3,313 boe/d
Subscribe for More Information
16:55 EDTMILLMiller Energy reports Q1 EPS (34c), consensus (19c)
Subscribe for More Information

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the theflyonthewall.com disclaimer & terms of use