New User:

Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
April 1, 2014
05:38 EDTLNDCLandec initiated with an Outperform at Imperial Capital
Target $16.
News For LNDC From The Last 14 Days
Check below for free stories on LNDC the last two weeks.
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
July 29, 2014
17:17 EDTLNDCLandec anticipates Lifecore customer will resume historical patterns in FY16
Company said "Looking forward to FY16, we anticipate the Lifecore customer who is reducing their inventory levels in FY15 will resume their historical order patterns in FY16. We also anticipate Windset will begin expanding its operations again and we believe our new Apio products will continue to expand and grow. As a result, we believe consolidated revenues could grow by as much as 10% in FY16 compared to FY15 with early estimates of net income increasing by up to 40% to approximately $1.00 per share."
17:16 EDTLNDCLandec sees FY15 revenue over $500M, consensus $502.44M
Subscribe for More Information
17:13 EDTLNDCLandec reports Q2 EPS 17c, consensus 18c
Subscribe for More Information
July 18, 2014
09:09 EDTLNDCLandec increases investment in Windset by 15,857 shares
Landec announced that its subsidiary, Apio, has increased its equity investment in Windset Holdings by purchasing 15,857 shares of non-voting Junior Preferred Stock which represents 8.5% of the outstanding Junior Preferred Stock and an additional 68 shares of Common Stock from the Newell Capital Corporation. The purchase of the 68 shares of Common Stock of Windset represents an additional 6.8% share in Apio's ownership in Windset and increases Apio's total Common Stock ownership in Windset from 20.1% to 26.9%. The aggregate purchase price for the Junior Preferred Stock and the additional Common Stock was $11M. With the increase in Apio's Common Stock ownership, beginning in 1Q15, Apio will recognize 26.9% of the quarterly change in the fair market value of Windset. The increased ownership is not expected to have a significant impact on the change in the fair market value recognized by Apio in FY15 since the purchase of the new 68 shares of Common Stock approximated fair market value at the time of transaction.

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the disclaimer & terms of use