New User:

-or-
Username:
Password:
Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
December 3, 2012
10:01 EDTLMTLockheed Martin awarded $5.1M contract from U.S. Air Force
Lockheed Martin received a $5.1MForeign Military Sale contract from the U.S. Air Force to support integration of the Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile onto the Finnish Air Force F-18C/D aircraft. The contract is for the first phase of a six-year effort of software development and aircraft integration support. Additional contract awards are expected for remaining phases of integration support, missile procurement and post-production support. Finland is the second international customer for JASSM, following the Commonwealth of Australia, which became the first export customer in February 2006.
News For LMT From The Last 14 Days
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
<< 1 | 2 >>
January 26, 2016
07:03 EDTLMTLockheed Martin to separate and combine IT/tech service units with Leidos
Lockheed Martin (LMT) has entered into a definitive agreement to separate and combine its realigned Information Systems & Global Solutions business segment with Leidos (LDOS) in a tax-efficient Reverse Morris Trust transaction, unlocking $5 billion in estimated enterprise value for Lockheed Martin stockholders. The agreement aims to align IS&GS's business with an industry leader in government IT and technical services, creating an enterprise capable of providing unparalleled solutions in industries from national security to health and life sciences. Subject to regulatory approvals, the $5B transaction includes a $1.8B one-time special cash payment to Lockheed Martin, which the Corporation intends to use to repay debt, pay dividends, and/or repurchase its stock. The cash payment is subject to adjustment on the terms set forth in the transaction documents. Lockheed Martin stockholders will receive approximately 50.5% of the outstanding equity of Leidos on a fully diluted basis with an estimated value of $3.2B. Leidos' existing shareholders will continue to hold the remaining approximately 49.5% of the outstanding shares of Leidos. The transaction structure, which is subject to market conditions, is currently contemplated to be a tax-efficient split-off transaction, which would result in a decrease in Lockheed Martin share count. The transaction is also subject to Leidos shareholder approval and completion of customary conditions, including receipt of opinions of tax counsel. The transaction is expected to close in the third or fourth quarter of 2016. Until closing, IS&GS will continue to operate as a business segment of the Corporation.
07:02 EDTLMTLockheed Martin to separate and combine IT/tech service units with Leidos
06:29 EDTLMTPoland 'very likely' to cancel $3B Airbus deal, Reuters reports
Subscribe for More Information
January 25, 2016
14:29 EDTLMTNotable companies reporting before tomorrow's open
Subscribe for More Information
13:07 EDTLMTLockheed Martin volatility flat into Q4 and outlook
Lockheed Martin February call option implied volatility is at 23, March is at 22; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 33, suggesting non-directional price movement into the expected release of Q4 results on January 26.
<< 1 | 2 >>

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
I agree to the theflyonthewall.com disclaimer & terms of use