New User:

Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
June 12, 2014
08:31 EDTLIVELiveDeal reports nearly 250% increase in traffic resulting from ad campaign
LiveDeal announces its recent 35 city ad campaign has netted a 244% increase in site visits in its first week, compared to site traffic over the same period during the prior month. While about 85% of current traffic to the LiveDeal website is currently from new users, the company notes that the remaining 15% still represents a significant uptake in returning users compared to the prior month.
News For LIVE From The Last 14 Days
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
October 24, 2014
09:03 EDTLIVELiveDeal CEO purchased 100K shares for about $305K
Subscribe for More Information
October 23, 2014
10:16 EDTLIVELiveDeal CEO purchases 100K shares of company's common stock
Jon Isaac, CEO of LiveDeal, acquired 100,000 shares of the Company's common stock in open-market purchases.The stock was purchased at an average price of $3.05 per share, for an aggregate transaction value of approximately $305,880. Following this transaction, Isaac and his affiliated company, Isaac Capital Group LLC, directly own 4,706,460 shares of the Company's common stock.
October 21, 2014
08:36 EDTLIVELiveDeal CEO to purchase up to 250K shares of company stock
Subscribe for More Information

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the disclaimer & terms of use