Life Technologies downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS UBS downgraded Life Technologies based on valuation following takeover speculation. The firm sees a 60% chance of a deal at approximately $70 and 40% chance of no deal. Price target raised to $65 from $56.
News For LIFE From The Last 14 Days
Check below for free stories on LIFE the last two weeks.
Life Technologies downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies Jefferies downgraded Life Technologies citing the takeout bid by Thermo Fisher after assuming coverage of the stock. The firm raised its price target for shares to $76 from $58.