New User:

-or-
Username:
Password:
Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
February 21, 2013
09:02 EDTKMPKinder Morgan invests in new crude by rail project at Houston terminals
Kinder Morgan Energy Partners (KMP) announced KW Express LLC, a partnership between KMP and Watco Companies, has entered into a long-term agreement with Mercuria Energy Trading Company Inc., to construct a 210,000 barrel per day crude by rail project at the Greens Port Industrial Park on the Houston Ship Channel. The project will allow Mercuria Energy Trading, Inc. to source crude from various origination locations including Cushing, Okla., West Texas, the Bakken shale area and western Canada for delivery by rail into the Houston Ship Channel for distribution to various refiners via pipeline and barges. The facility will have the capability to unload and load up to three unit trains per day of crude oil and condensate as well as provide for up to 100,000 bpd of barge loading capacity. KW Express will own 85% of the project and, together with Watco, construct and operate the project once completed. Mercuria will own the remaining 15% interest of the project.
News For KMP From The Last 14 Days
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
November 26, 2014
16:07 EDTKMPKinder Morgan closes merger transaction
Subscribe for More Information
November 20, 2014
13:04 EDTKMPKinder Morgan announces shareholder approval of merger transactions
Kinder Morgan (KMI) announced that at special meetings held by each of KMI, Kinder Morgan Energy Partners (KMP), Kinder Morgan Management (KMR) and El Paso Pipeline Partners (EPB), unitholders and shareholders approved all proposals related to the merger transactions previously announced on Aug. 10. More than 95% of the votes cast at the special meeting of each company were voted in favor of the proposals related to the merger transactions. The deadline for KMP and EPB unitholders to elect the form of consideration they wish to receive in each of KMP’s and EPB’s pending mergers with KMI is 5:00 p.m. ET on Nov. 24, 2014. The election deadline may be extended, in which case KMI will issue a press release announcing the new election deadline. The closing of each merger is expected to occur on Nov. 26, 2014. Accordingly, it is expected that Nov. 26 will be the last trading day for KMP and EPB units as well as KMR shares.
09:43 EDTKMPKinder Morgan to host special shareholder meeting
Subscribe for More Information
November 17, 2014
07:33 EDTKMPMatrix Service awarded EPC contract by Kinder Morgan Energy
Subscribe for More Information
November 14, 2014
07:05 EDTKMPKinder Morgan says expected closing date of merger Nov. 24
Subscribe for More Information

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the theflyonthewall.com disclaimer & terms of use