New User:

-or-
Username:
Password:
Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
December 12, 2012
08:02 EDTHESHess Corp. announces Pecan-1 discovery in offshore Ghana
Hess Corporation filed a notice of discovery with the Ghana National Petroleum Corporation for the Pecan-1 exploration well located in the Deepwater Tano / Cape Three Points license offshore Ghana, which has encountered 245 net feet of oil pay in two separate Turonian intervals. Hess currently has a 90% interest in the block. The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) holds the remaining 10%. The Pecan-1 well was drilled to a total depth of 15,420 feet in a water depth of 8,245 feet. Pecan-1 is Hess’ fifth discovery on the block. Pre-development and further exploration activities are planned in 2013.
News For HES From The Last 14 Days
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
November 17, 2014
08:47 EDTHESWilliams says Gulfstar One placed into service
Subscribe for More Information
08:43 EDTHESChevron confirms first oil production from Tubular Bells in Gulf of Mexico
Subscribe for More Information
08:36 EDTHESHess Corp. announces first production from Tubular Bells Field
Subscribe for More Information
November 14, 2014
18:05 EDTHESRelational Investors gives quarterly update on stakes
NEW STAKES: None. INCREASED STAKES: None. DECREASED STAKES: Mondelez (MDLZ), Manitowoc (MTW), Clean Harbors (CLH), and Hologic (HOLX). LIQUIDATED STAKES: Ingersoll-Rand (IR), B/E Aerospace (BEAV), Timken (TKR), Hess (HES), and NXP Semiconductors (NXPI).
November 12, 2014
07:31 EDTHESBofA/Merrill to hold a conference
Subscribe for More Information
November 10, 2014
13:00 EDTHESHess Corp. increases five-year production growth rate forecast
Hess Corporation will review its growth strategy and provide a detailed update on its portfolio at an Investor Day in Houston. CEO John Hess, COO Greg Hill and other members of the leadership team will outline plans and targets that underpin the company’s strategy and commitment to deliver value to shareholders. The company is increasing its five-year production growth rate forecast to 6%-10% compounded annually from 2013 through 2018 between $90 and $100 Brent. With the success of its 2014 downspacing pilots confirmed, the company is increasing its Bakken net peak production guidance to approximately 175,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day by 2020; adding an additional 1,000 well locations to a total of more than 4,000; and increasing its net estimated ultimate recovery to more than 1.4 BBOE. Utica’s net peak production is forecast to reach approximately 40,000 BOEPD by 2020, with approximately 500 well locations and a net EUR of more than 300 MMBOE. This is the first time the company is providing guidance for this asset. Significant production growth and free cash generation are forecast from Hess’ offshore assets, particularly in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico with the Stampede field sanctioned in October for first oil in 2018 and production startup underway at Tubular Bells.

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the theflyonthewall.com disclaimer & terms of use