New User:

-or-
Username:
Password:
Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
February 4, 2013
07:01 EDTFSMFortuna Silver Mines closes transaction to acquire Taviche Oeste Concession
Fortuna Silver Mines announced that the transaction to acquire the Taviche Oeste Concession has now closed. Fortuna has acquired a 55% interest in the property for a $4M cash payment and entered into an option agreement whereby upon announcement of a production decision, Fortuna may purchase the remaining 45% interest for a $6 million payment. The Taviche Oeste concession is subject to NSR royalties totaling 2.5%.
News For FSM From The Last 14 Days
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
September 30, 2014
07:03 EDTFSMFortuna Silver Mines increases silver in reserves by 26%
Fortuna Silver Mines announces updated Mineral Reserve and Mineral Resource estimates as of June 30, for the San Jose Mine located in Oaxaca, Mexico. Proven and Probable Reserves total 4.3 Mt containing an estimated 31.2 Moz silver and 243 koz gold, reflecting year-over-year increases of 26% in contained silver ounces and 13% in contained gold ounces relative to the July 4, 2013 reserve and resource estimate. Inferred Resources total 7.1 Mt containing an estimated 58.9 Moz silver and 401 koz gold, reflecting increases of 67% in contained silver ounces and 47% in contained gold ounces relative to the July 4, 2013 reserve and resource estimate. Mineral Reserves include a maiden Probable Reserve of 0.4 Mt at an average grade of 365 g/t for silver and 2.39 g/t for gold in the Trinidad North discovery area.
September 25, 2014
10:06 EDTFSMOn The Fly: Analyst Upgrade Summary
Subscribe for More Information
09:16 EDTFSMFortuna Silver Mines upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
Subscribe for More Information

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the theflyonthewall.com disclaimer & terms of use