New User:

-or-
Username:
Password:
Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
August 21, 2014
20:25 EDTFL, FL, ANN, ANN, HIBB, HIBBNotable companies reporting before tomorrow's open
Notable companies reporting before tomorrow's market open, with earnings consensus, include Foot Locker (FL), consensus 54c; ANN INC. (ANN), consensus 68c; Hibbett Sports (HIBB), consensus 31c.
News For FL;ANN;HIBB From The Last 14 Days
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
1 | 2 | all recent news | >>
March 16, 2015
10:02 EDTHIBBOn The Fly: Analyst Downgrade Summary
Subscribe for More Information
06:13 EDTHIBBHibbett Sports downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Sterne Agee
Subscribe for More Information
March 13, 2015
11:52 EDTHIBBHibbett Sports management to meet with Stephens
Subscribe for More Information
10:27 EDTHIBBHibbett Sports says quarter to date SSS down mid single digits
Comment made on the Q4 earnings conference call.
09:35 EDTANNAnn Inc. sees impact of $4M in Q1, Q2 from West Coast port slowdown
Subscribe for More Information
09:25 EDTHIBB, ANNOn The Fly: Pre-market Movers
UP AFTER EARNINGS: FXCM (FXCM), up 15.8%... El Pollo LoCo (LOCO), up 9.9%... Ulta Salon (ULTA), up 7.1%... Hibbett Sports (HIBB), up 5.1%... Ann Inc (ANN), up 5.5%... Spectrum Pharmaceuticals (SPPI), up 2.9%. ALSO HIGHER: Herbalife (HLF), up 5.1% following a Wall Street Journal report that federal prosecutors are investigating potential stock manipulation... Mobileye (MBLY), up 4.7% after being upgraded at Goldman... NXP Semiconductors (NXPI), up 1.7% after being initiated with a Strong Buy at Needham. DOWN AFTER EARNINGS: Aeropostale (ARO), down 13.2%... CTI BioPharma (CTIC), down 7.7%... Civeo (CVEO), down 3.4%. ALSO LOWER: Galena Biopharma (GALE), down 10.4% after announcing public offering of common stock and warrants... Whiting Petroleum (WLL), down 7.6% following a report from Reuters that explains that the company looks to sell certain assets instead of the whole company... Continental Building (CBPX), down 7.5% after 5M share Spot Secondary priced at $19.70.
09:21 EDTANNAnn Inc. expects external challenges of 2H14 will continue to impact 1H15
Subscribe for More Information
09:19 EDTANNAnn Inc. says identifying opportunities to reduce costs, increase efficiencies
Says inventory plan for 2015 is "conservative." Says "fully committed" to restoring positive growth and momentum over the course of 2015. Says "headed down the right path" in 2015. Says Loft "well positioned" for spring season. Says evaluating all aspects of supply chain. Says identifying additional opportunities to further increase efficiencies, reduce costs. Says "excited" about growth potential for Lou & Grey. Says working on standalone Lou & Grey ecommerce site. Sees opportunities for thoughtful investments in growth of fleet in 2015, but says mindful of evolving retail environment. Says store opening plans for 2015 focused on low cost, high return markets. Expects to open approx. 40 stores in 2015, including 10 new Factory stores, 10 Loft full price stores, 15 Loft outlet stores; plans to close approx. 35 stores in FY15. Comments made on the Q4 earnings conference call. Ann Inc is up 5.53% in pre-market trading.
07:49 EDTANNAnn Inc. sees FY15 revenue $2.57B, consensus $2.60B
Subscribe for More Information
07:48 EDTANNAnn Inc. sees Q1 revenue $605M, consensus $605.14M
Subscribe for More Information
07:47 EDTANNAnn Inc. reports Q4 total comparable sales up 1%
At Ann Taylor, total brand comparable sales declined 0.4%, reflecting flat comparable sales at Ann Taylor, which includes Ann Taylor stores and anntaylor.com, and a decline of 1.5% in the Ann Taylor Factory channel. At LOFT, total brand comparable sales increased 1.9%, reflecting an increase of 1.0% at LOFT, which includes LOFT stores and LOFT.com, and an increase of 6.6% in the LOFT Outlet channel.
07:47 EDTANNAnn Inc. reports Q4 EPS 12c, consensus (3c)
Subscribe for More Information
06:32 EDTHIBBHibbett Sports sees FY16 EPS $2.95-$3.09, consensus $3.01
Subscribe for More Information
06:31 EDTHIBBHibbett Sports reports Q4 comparable store sales up 5.4%
Subscribe for More Information
06:31 EDTHIBBHibbett Sports reports Q4 EPS 79c, consensus 68c
Subscribe for More Information
March 12, 2015
15:27 EDTHIBB, ANNNotable companies reporting before tomorrow's open
Subscribe for More Information
10:33 EDTFLOptions with decreasing implied volatility
Subscribe for More Information
10:01 EDTHIBB, FLOn The Fly: Analyst Initiation Summary
Subscribe for More Information
08:01 EDTFLFoot Locker initiated with an Outperform at Cowen
Subscribe for More Information
05:33 EDTHIBBHibbett Sports initiated with an In-Line at Imperial Capital
Target $51.
1 | 2 | all recent news | >>

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the theflyonthewall.com disclaimer & terms of use