New User:

-or-
Username:
Password:
Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
July 30, 2014
16:56 EDTFISHMarlin Midstream purchases Transloader from NuDevco for $7.4M
Marlin Midstream announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement with its sponsor NuDevco Midstream Development for the purchase of the East New Mexico Transloading Facility for approximately $7.4M. The purchase of the East New Mexico Transloading Facility is expected to close on August 1 and will immediately begin contributing to the partnership's distributable cash flow. The $7.4M purchase price will be paid 75% in cash and the remaining 25% will be in the form of FISH Common Units issued to NuDevco. Assets acquired by Marlin as part of this transaction include one skid transloader that is expected to generate approximately $1.4M in annual distributable cash flow.
News For FISH From The Last 14 Days
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
January 16, 2015
10:01 EDTFISHOn The Fly: Analyst Upgrade Summary
Subscribe for More Information
06:19 EDTFISHMarlin Midstream upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital
Subscribe for More Information
January 15, 2015
20:07 EDTFISHMarlin Midstream sponsor sells interest in general partner to Azure
Subscribe for More Information
07:53 EDTFISHThe Legacy system expected to be accretive to Marlin's cash flow in 2015
Subscribe for More Information
07:12 EDTFISHMarlin Midstream sees Legacy system accretive to distributable cash flow in FY15
Subscribe for More Information
07:09 EDTFISHMarlin Midstream says Azure will retain Center, Holly gathering systems
Azure will retain the Center gathering system and the Holly gathering system at the general partner level for future potential dropdown acquisitions into the Partnership over time. Azure gained control of the Center system, the Holly system and the Legacy system assets through the acquisition of TGGT Holdings, LLC from EXCO Resources, Inc. and BG Group plc and the acquisition of an ownership interest in the East Texas Gathering system from Tenaska Capital Management, LLC in November 2013 for total consideration of approximately $1.05B. The Center system consists of approximately 372 miles of high-pressure pipeline serving multiple formations, including the Haynesville, Bossier and the liquids-rich James Lime formation across approximately 370,000 dedicated gross acres primarily located in east Texas. The Holly system consists of approximately 335 miles of high- and low-pressure pipeline serving the Haynesville and Bossier Shale formations and the liquids-rich Cotton Valley formation across approximately 69,000 dedicated gross acres primarily located in northern Louisiana. The combination of Azure and Marlin creates a diverse platform of midstream assets creating one of the largest gathering and processing systems in the Haynesville and horizontal Cotton Valley plays in east Texas and northern Louisiana. The combination is expected to offer enhanced scale and diversification that provides additional financial flexibility that will allow the combined Partnership to compete for greenfield development and acquisition opportunities across the midstream value chain. Further, the combination of a significant portfolio of long-term, fee-based contracts with high-quality producers, coupled with the potential for organic capital opportunities across multiple geographies, provides meaningful visibility to long-term growth for the Partnership. The complementary services offered by Azure and Marlin are also expected to create attractive operational and financial synergies for both entities.
07:08 EDTFISHMarlin acquires Azure Legacy gathering system, Azure acquires Marlin partner
Subscribe for More Information

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the theflyonthewall.com disclaimer & terms of use