New User:

Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
March 4, 2013
07:03 EDTDOWDow Chemical risk/reward compelling, says Macquarie
Following management meetings, Macquarie has increased confidence that the worst is behind Dow Chemical and that strategy to cut costs, lower capex, retire debt, and increase shareholder value will drive shares higher. Shares are Outperform rated.
News For DOW From The Last 14 Days
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
April 27, 2015
11:52 EDTDOWDow Chemical management to meet with Jefferies
Meeting to be held in Chicago on May 1 hosted by Jefferies.
April 26, 2015
12:50 EDTDOWApple, Celgene, others are 'top picks' for spring, Barron's says
In a survey of U.S. money managers, shares of Apple (AAPL), Dow Chemical (DOW), American Airlines (AAL), Celgene (CELG), General Motors (GM), and McDermott (MDR) were identified as top picks for this spring, Barron's contends in its cover story. Reference Link
April 23, 2015
09:15 EDTDOWDow Chemical targets long-term annual EPS growth of 10%
Subscribe for More Information
09:14 EDTDOWDow Chemical says deal to merge chlor-alkali to close at the end of 2015
Subscribe for More Information
09:12 EDTDOWDow Chemical says Agricultural Sciences to see margin improvement in Q2
Subscribe for More Information
09:09 EDTDOWDow Chemical sees FY15 production program of $300M to offset inflation
Sees FY15 pension expense to be greater than $100M. Sees FY15 currency impact on EBITDA to be 15%-30% of revenue. Sees FY15 CapEx to be approximately $3.9B. Sees FY15 tax rate to be in 25%-28% range.
09:00 EDTDOWDow Chemical expects Q2 growth in demand in most businesses
Subscribe for More Information
07:54 EDTDOWDow Chemical sees divestiture transactions to exceed $11B
Subscribe for More Information
07:06 EDTDOWDow Chemical projects oil market to be more favorable
Subscribe for More Information
07:05 EDTDOWDow Chemical reports sales down 14% driven primarily by price declines
Sales were $12.4B, down 14% driven primarily by price declines, due to changes in crude oil values and currency devaluations versus the dollar. Demand for Dow products grew across all geographic regions. Volume increased in Performance Plastics, up 6%, and Performance Materials & Chemicals and Consumer Solutions, both up 5%. Overall, growth was led by emerging geographies, up 5%, with particular strength in Greater China, up 10%.
07:03 EDTDOWDow Chemical reports Q1 operating EPS 84c, consensus 76c
Subscribe for More Information
April 22, 2015
15:59 EDTDOWDow Chemical rises after Cooperman's Omega reveals new stake
Subscribe for More Information
15:55 EDTDOWDow Chemical a new long for Cooperman, Valuewalk says
Subscribe for More Information
15:50 EDTDOWNotable companies reporting before tomorrow's open
Subscribe for More Information
12:49 EDTDOWEU proposes new law that allows states to ban biotech crops, WSJ reports
Subscribe for More Information
April 17, 2015
11:38 EDTDOWCelanese hits new 52-week high after raising FY15 profit outlook
Subscribe for More Information
08:01 EDTDOWFord, DowAska to jointly develop carbon fiber for light-weighting applications
Subscribe for More Information

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the disclaimer & terms of use