New User:

-or-
Username:
Password:
Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
February 12, 2014
07:11 EDTDEDeere sees farm incomes lower in 2014 than in prior year
Deere's worldwide sales of agriculture and turf equipment are forecast to decrease by about 6% for fiscal 2014. Although farm incomes are expected to remain at healthy levels in 2014, they are forecast to be lower than in the previous year. In Deere's view, the decline will have a dampening effect on demand, especially for larger models of equipment. Partly as a result of these factors, industry sales for agricultural machinery in the U.S. and Canada are forecast to be down 5%-10% for the year, with the decline mainly reflecting lower sales of high-horsepower tractors and combines. In the U.S. and Canada, industry sales of turf and utility equipment are expected to be up about 5% for 2014 as a result of improved market conditions.Full-year industry sales in the EU28 are forecast to be down about 5% due to lower crop prices and farm incomes. In South America, industry sales of tractors and combines are projected to be down 5%-10% from strong 2013 levels. Industry sales in the Commonwealth of Independent States are expected to be down slightly for the year, while Asian sales are projected to be up slightly.
News For DE From The Last 14 Days
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
1 | 2 | all recent DE news | >>
May 22, 2015
09:44 EDTDEDeere trades up after earnings, levels to watch
Subscribe for More Information
09:36 EDTDEDeere cuts FY15 net sales to be down 19% from down 17%, consensus $27.15B
Subscribe for More Information
09:35 EDTDEDeere sees Q3 net sales down 17%, consensus $7.16B
09:35 EDTDEDeere expects outlook for FY15 economic growth improves slightly
Subscribe for More Information
09:25 EDTDEOn The Fly: Pre-market Movers
Subscribe for More Information
07:05 EDTDEDeere expects Agriculture & Turf worldwide sales to decrease by about 24%
Subscribe for More Information
07:04 EDTDEDeere expects 2015 to be 'solidly profitable'
Subscribe for More Information
07:03 EDTDEDeere reports Q2 worldwide equipment operations sales down 20%
Deere's equipment operations reported operating profit of $828M in Q2. The declines for both periods were due primarily to lower shipment volumes, the impact of a less favorable product mix and the unfavorable effects of foreign-currency exchange, partially offset by price realization and lower selling, administrative and general expenses. Net income of the company's equipment operations was $524M in Q2.
07:02 EDTDEDeere reports Q2 EPS $2.03, consensus $1.55
Reports Q2 total net sales and revenue $8.17B. Reports Q2 total net sales $7.40B, consensus $7.53B
May 21, 2015
15:27 EDTDEDeere May 88 weekly straddle priced for 3% movement into Q2
15:01 EDTDENotable companies reporting before tomorrow's open
Subscribe for More Information
08:11 EDTDEDeere May weekly volatility increases into Q2 and outlook
Subscribe for More Information
May 18, 2015
08:34 EDTDEDeere volatility elevated into Q2 and outlook
Subscribe for More Information
May 15, 2015
13:01 EDTDEOn The Fly: Top stock stories at midday
Subscribe for More Information
10:12 EDTDEJPMorgan says sell Deere ahead of potential liquidity crunch for farmers
Subscribe for More Information
10:01 EDTDEOn The Fly: Analyst Downgrade Summary
Subscribe for More Information
09:40 EDTDEEquity options with increasing volume
Subscribe for More Information
09:28 EDTDELongbow recommends avoiding Deere following global survey
Longbow's global agriculture survey shows that equipment demand has taken "another step down" in Q2 following a 27.1% decline in the Ag & Turf segment in Q1 amid commodity price weakness. The firm believes a recovery in commodity pricing is likely to be pushed out "several" planting cycles. It keeps its below consensus estimates for Deere and recommends not holding the stock. Longbow has an Underperform rating on the name with a $72 price target. Deere was downgraded this morning at JPMorgan to Underweight.
06:43 EDTDEDeere downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
Subscribe for More Information
May 12, 2015
14:48 EDTDEWASDE report bearish for ag equipment demand, says Wells Fargo
Subscribe for More Information
1 | 2 | all recent DE news | >>

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the theflyonthewall.com disclaimer & terms of use