New User:

-or-
Username:
Password:
Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
March 12, 2014
07:56 EDTCSXCSX says impact of harsh weather on Q1 EPS approaching 10c per share
CSX said its first quarter results have been impacted by harsh winter weather and that the impact approaching 10c per share. CSX said full-year EPS growth is now viewed as more modest. CSX added that it is overcoming the transition in the energy markets and that domestic coal volume are now expected to grow in 2014, though export coal volume and price are still expected to remain challenged. CSX sees merchandise/Intermodal growth to be broad-based. Information from slides for presentation at the J.P. Morgan Aviation, Transportation and Industrials conference.
News For CSX From The Last 14 Days
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
1 | 2 | all recent CSX news | >>
April 22, 2015
11:08 EDTCSXOptions with increasing implied volatility
Options with increasing implied volatility: CZR FMSA PSEC CSX AEO CRM BBY SPLS HPQ DTV
07:58 EDTCSXCSX volatility increases on wide price movement
Subscribe for More Information
05:48 EDTCSXStocks with implied volatility movement; CSX ATHX
Stocks with implied volatility movement; CSX (CSX) 40, Athersys (ATHX) 151 according to iVolatility.
April 21, 2015
19:12 EDTCSXCanadian Pacific CEO says U.S. railways due for activist pressure, Reuters says
Subscribe for More Information
05:48 EDTCSXStocks with implied volatility movement; XRT CSX
Stocks with implied volatility movement; S&P Retail Index SPDR (XRT) 18, CSX (CSX) 34 according to iVolatility.
April 20, 2015
05:47 EDTCSXStocks with implied volatility movement; TWC CSX
Subscribe for More Information
April 17, 2015
15:58 EDTCSXCSX May calls active
Subscribe for More Information
April 16, 2015
09:19 EDTCSXCSX still preferred name in rails, says Susquehanna
Subscribe for More Information
08:43 EDTCSXKoppers Holdings announces contract extensions with CSX, BNSF
Koppers, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Koppers Holdings (KOP), announced that it has agreed to contract extensions with each of its two largest railroad customers, BNSF Railway and CSX Transportation (CSX). Koppers combined revenues from BNSF and CSX accounted for approximately 40% of 2014 railroad-related sales for Koppers. The agreements extend the contracts to 2021 from the previous 2017 expirations and include commitments for Koppers to provide crossties as well as related products and services to BNSF and CSX through the respective contract periods.
April 15, 2015
08:45 EDTCSXCSX sees FY15 EPS up in mid-to-high single digits
Subscribe for More Information
08:42 EDTCSXCSX sees Q2 EPS flat-to-slightly up
Subscribe for More Information
08:41 EDTCSXCSX sees generally flat demand volume in Q2
Sees favorable conditions for 49% of market and favorable to unfavorable for remaining 51% during Q2. Sees Q2 fuel costs driven lower by lower cost per gallon. Sees Q2 average headcount up 3%. Sees Q2 inflation about $35M. Comments made during Q1 earnings conference call.
April 14, 2015
18:30 EDTCSXOn The Fly: After Hours Movers
Subscribe for More Information
17:09 EDTCSXCSX up almost 3% after Q1 financial results, buyback and dividend increase
Subscribe for More Information
16:22 EDTCSXCSX says strength in dollar has impacted metals business
Subscribe for More Information
16:21 EDTCSXCSX CEO says has been building intermodal unit
Subscribe for More Information
16:07 EDTCSXCSX raises dividend 13% to 18c, announces new $2B share repurchase program
The CSX board has approved an increase in the quarterly dividend and a new share repurchase program. The 13% increase in the dividend, to 18c per share, is payable on June 15 to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 29. This is the 13th increase in 10 years, representing a 26% compound annual growth rate during that time. The new, $2B share repurchase program is expected to be completed over the next 24 months. This follows the successful completion of CSX's previous repurchase plan, during which the company bought back $1B worth of shares. Since 2006, CSX has repurchased nearly $9B in shares.
16:03 EDTCSXCSX reports Q1 EPS 45c, consensus 44c
Subscribe for More Information
15:34 EDTCSXNotable companies reporting after market close
Subscribe for More Information
09:18 EDTCSXCSX volatility elevated into Q1 and outlook
Subscribe for More Information
1 | 2 | all recent CSX news | >>

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the theflyonthewall.com disclaimer & terms of use