New User:

-or-
Username:
Password:
Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
August 22, 2014
14:02 EDTCNTYCentury Casinos plans to delist from Vienna Stock Exchange
Century Casinos and the Vienna Stock Exchange announced that the company initiated delisting from the Vienna Stock Exchange effective September 30, due to consistently low trading volume on that exchange. The NASDAQ Capital Market, where the shares of the company have been listed since 1994, will remain as the exclusive stock exchange for the company.
News For CNTY From The Last 14 Days
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
March 25, 2015
08:33 EDTCNTYCentury Casinos terminates concession agreements with Oceania, Several Seas
Subscribe for More Information
March 23, 2015
12:31 EDTCNTYCentury Casinos says now owns 75% of United Horsemen of Alberta
Century Casinos announced that it now owns 75% of United Horsemen of Alberta, the company developing the Century Downs Racetrack and Casino. Pursuant to an amended credit agreement with United Horsemen of Alberta in connection with the development of the Century Downs project, the company had agreed to loan to United Horsemen of Alberta a total of C$24M in two separate loans, to acquire 15% in United Horsemen of Alberta, to control the board of directors, to manage the development and operation of the Century Downs Racetrack and Casino project and the company had the right to convert C$11M of one loan into an additional 60% ownership interest in United Horsemen of Alberta. The conversion of this C$11M loan to a total of 75% ownership of Century in United Horsemen of Alberta is now effective. With the conversion, a condition of licensing imposed by AGLC, has been satisfied.
March 16, 2015
08:20 EDTCNTYCentury Casinos reports Q4 EPS (1c), consensus 4c
Subscribe for More Information

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the theflyonthewall.com disclaimer & terms of use