New User:

-or-
Username:
Password:
Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
July 21, 2014
07:10 EDTCLDNCelladon announces in-license of stem cell factor development program
Celladon announced an exclusive, global license from Enterprise Partners Venture Capital for gene therapy applications of the membrane-bound form of the Stem Cell Factor gene, or mSCF, for treatment of cardiac ischemia. Stem Cell Factor is a critical cytokine which contributes to cell migration, proliferation, and survival of cardiac stem cells. Researchers at the Cardiovascular Research Center at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai have successfully tested mSCF gene therapy to reverse heart damage following myocardial infarction in animal models. Celladon plans to commence further preclinical work, building on available data from Mount Sinai in myocardial infarction.
News For CLDN From The Last 14 Days
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
January 22, 2015
11:08 EDTCLDNCelladon price target raised to $29 from $17 at Wedbush
Wedbush sees a 60% chance that Celladon's Mydicar will demonstrate a statistically significant benefit versus placebo in the primary endpoint of its Phase 2 CUPID2 trial involving patients with advanced systolic heart failure. The firm sees only a 30% likelihood that the primary endpoint won't be met, and a 10% chance that the outcome is so dramatic that the treatment will be approved by the FDA on an accelerated timetable. The firm says that, after other events that affected the company have passed, the stock's risk/reward ratio is almost entirely based on the possible outcome of the CUPID2 trial. It keeps an Outperform rating on the shares.
January 12, 2015
07:21 EDTCLDNEBD Group to hold a conference
Subscribe for More Information

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the theflyonthewall.com disclaimer & terms of use