Caterpillar says machine sales down 12% in November Caterpillar disclosed earlier that overall retail sales of machines were down 12% in the 3-month rolling period ending in November compared with the same months of the prior year. In the period, retail sales were down 24% in Asia/Pacific, down 16% in EAME, down 8% in Latin America, down 2% in North America and down 17% in the rest-of-the-world. The company said its Power Systems retail sales were down 5% in the three months ended November.
News For CAT From The Last 14 Days
Check below for free stories on CAT the last two weeks.