New User:

-or-
Username:
Password:
Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
March 11, 2014
06:15 EDTBX, KKRPermira considers listing Arysta in NY, FT reports
Permira is considering listing Arysta LifeScience, a farming chemicals company, in New York and has met with banks to discuss an IPO for the Japanese company, the Financial Times reports. An IPO could value Arysta at about $4B including debt, sources say. Reference Link
News For BX;KKR From The Last 14 Days
Check below for free stories on BX;KKR the last two weeks.
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
August 29, 2014
15:13 EDTBXQuirky drops out of bidding to buy appliance unit from GE, Bloomberg says
Subscribe for More Information
09:10 EDTKKRKKR in deal to be among largest Education Management stakeholders, NY Post says
Subscribe for More Information
August 28, 2014
15:30 EDTBXBlackstone planning NYC tower sale for over $2B, Bloomberg says
Blackstone (BX) has hired Eastdil Secured to market 1095 Avenue of the Americas, which will soon be the headquarters of Verizon (VZ), and the NYC building may sell for about $2.25B, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter. Reference Link
15:25 EDTBXBlackstone planning NYC tower sale for over $2B, Bloomberg says
Subscribe for More Information
07:08 EDTKKRKKR gains over 90% of WMF share capital, Reuters says
Subscribe for More Information
05:28 EDTKKRKKR, Borealis Maritime acquires nine ships from Commerzbank
Subscribe for More Information
August 26, 2014
08:18 EDTKKRKKR to take 18% stake in Fujian Sunner Development
Subscribe for More Information
August 24, 2014
21:23 EDTKKRLender group set to offer EDMC revised debt package, NY Post says
Subscribe for More Information
August 22, 2014
06:54 EDTBXBlackstone using loophole in European loan rules, Reuters says
Subscribe for More Information
06:42 EDTBXBlackstone in discussions to back China-based fund, Bloomberg says
Blackstone (BX) is in discussions to possibly back Hong Kong-based distressed fund, Arkkan Capital Management, which was founded by the former global leader of Goldman Sachs' (GS) special situations division Jason Brown, according to Bloomberg, citing two people with knowledge of the matter. Reference Link
August 20, 2014
11:44 EDTKKRMylan completes second bidding round for GSK prescription portfolio, WSJ says
Mylan (MYL), TPG Capital, Advent International, KKR (KKR), Warburg Pincus and a few Indian prescription manufacturers have completed the second round of bidding for GlaxoSmith Kline's (GSK) portfolio of mature medications, according to The Wall Street Journal, citing people familiar with the sales process. GSK noted that it aims to sell a portfolio of drug brands in the U.S. and EU with yearly sales of approximately $1.66B. Reference Link
August 19, 2014
10:39 EDTKKRKKR hires Rothschild for sale of Northgate's public sector unit, Reuters says
KKR has engaged Rothschild to arrange for the sale of the public sector division of its software firm Northgate Information Solutions which may fetch around $600M, says Reuters. Reference Link
August 18, 2014
06:43 EDTBXReport says Blackstone, TPG near Kensington takeover deal, Sky News says
Subscribe for More Information
06:06 EDTKKRKKR, Abacus to acquire 70% of World Trade Center, Melbourne
Abacus Property Group and KKR have entered into definitive transaction documents to acquire a 70% interest in Towers 2, 3 and 4 of the World Trade Center, Melbourne. The vendor, Asset 1 WTC, will retain a 30% co-ownership interest. The total consideration for the acquisition of the 70% interest is $120.4M, excluding transaction costs, and represents an initial yield of 9.3% per annum. The property is a part of the Northbank precinct adjacent to the central business district. Under the terms of the venture, KKR will fund 75% of the equity and Abacus will fund the remaining 25%. Abacus will provide local property, asset and development management services to WTC. The transaction is subject to FIRB approval and finalisation of the senior bank facility, which is well advanced. Settlement is anticipated to occur in October this year. Reference Link

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the theflyonthewall.com disclaimer & terms of use