New User:

Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
January 27, 2014
08:32 EDTATKATK finalizes agreement with Airbus on A350 XWB program variant
ATK has finalized an agreement with Airbus to manufacture and supply composite stringers and frames on the 1000 variant of the A350 XWB program. The contract expansion adds to the work already being performed on the A350 XWB program. This agreement is the next step in ATK's valuable working relationship with Airbus and its partners, Aerolia SAS and Premium Aerotec.
News For ATK From The Last 14 Days
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
January 28, 2015
16:35 EDTATKATK not issuing guidance due to pending closing of Orbital deal
Due to the pending closing of the anticipated transaction, Alliant Techsystems (ATK) is not discussing its outlook or issuing financial guidance. On the anticipated closing date, February 9, ATK stockholders as of the applicable record date, February 2, will receive two shares of Vista Outdoor (VSTO) common stock for every one share of ATK common stock they hold. In connection with the merger, Orbital (ORB) stockholders will receive 0.449 shares of ATK common stock for each share of Orbital common stock that they hold. Upon the closing of the transaction, ATK stockholders will own approximately 53.8% of Orbital ATK on a fully diluted basis and Orbital stockholders will own the remaining approximately 46.2% of Orbital ATK on a fully diluted basis.
16:33 EDTATKATK reports Q3 EPS adjusted $3.02, consensus $2.88
Reports Q3 revenue $1.25B, consensus $1.25B. Orders for the quarter were $1B, down from $1.3B in the prior-year quarter. The decrease was driven by lower orders in the Aerospace and Sporting Groups, partially offset by an increase in the Defense Group. The company maintains a backlog of $6.7B.
January 27, 2015
10:34 EDTATKATK holders approve issuance of shares to Orbital
Subscribe for More Information
January 26, 2015
08:01 EDTATKOrbital price target raised to $35 from $28 at Stifel
Subscribe for More Information
January 22, 2015
14:27 EDTATKOrbital to host special shareholder meeting
Subscribe for More Information

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the disclaimer & terms of use