New User:

-or-
Username:
Password:
Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
June 10, 2014
08:33 EDTASCArdmore Shipping announces acquisition of two MR product tankers
Ardmore Shipping Corporation announced the acquisition of two second-hand 47,500 Dwt MR product tankers built in 2008 at Onomichi Dockyard Co. Ltd., Japan for a purchase price of $23M each. The vessels are expected to deliver to Ardmore between July and October and are intended to be employed either in the spot market or on time charters. Upon delivery, Ardmore’s fleet will stand at 24 vessels, with 14 in operation and 10 Eco-design product and chemical tanker newbuildings delivering by the fourth quarter of 2015. The next two newbuildings are scheduled to deliver in November.
News For ASC From The Last 14 Days
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
February 5, 2016
14:55 EDTASCArdmore Shipping management to meet with Evercore ISI
Subscribe for More Information
February 3, 2016
08:34 EDTASCArdmore Shipping expects 78% of revenue days for MR Eco-Design tankers
In the first quarter of 2016, the company expects to have 78% of its revenue days for its MR Eco-Design tankers employed in the spot market or in pools. The remaining 22% of revenue days are expected to be employed on time charters at an average rate of $17,584 per day. For Eco-Mod MR tankers, the company estimates that 89% of revenue days are expected to be employed in the spot market. The remaining 11% of revenue days are expected to be employed on time charters at an average rate of $14,799 per day. For the first quarter of 2016, the company expects to have approximately 50% of revenue days for the Eco-design product and chemical tankers employed in a pool. The remaining 50% of revenue days are expected to be covered by time charter employment at an average rate of $16,455 per day. For the Eco-mod product and chemical tankers, the Company expects approximately 56% of revenue days to be employed in a pool or the spot market. The remaining 44% of revenue days are expected to be employed on time charters at an average rate of $12,500 per day.
08:33 EDTASCArdmore Shipping took delivery of two vessels in Q4
The company took delivery of two vessels in the fourth quarter. The average age of our fleet as at January 27, 2016 is 4.6 years. The company has twenty-four vessels currently in operation, comprising fifteen MR tankers ranging from 45,000 Dwt to 49,999 Dwt and nine product and chemical tankers ranging from 17,000 Dwt to 38,000 Dwt. At the end of the fourth quarter, the Company had twelve MR tankers trading in the spot market or in pools, and three MR tankers employed on time charters. The twelve spot or pool trading MR tankers, comprising seven Eco-Design and five Eco-Mod, earned an average of $18,508 per day. Overall for the quarter, across all employment types, our nine Eco-Design MR tankers earned $17,664 per day, and our six Eco-Mod MR tankers earned $16,875 per day.
08:32 EDTASCArdmore Shipping reports Q4 EPS 21c, consensus 25c
Reports Q4 revenue $41.77M, consensus $34.87M.

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
I agree to the theflyonthewall.com disclaimer & terms of use