New User:

Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
January 15, 2013
05:15 EDTHTHIY, ALVRAlvarion partners with Hitachi Cable networks to enable 3G offload in Tokyo
Alvarion (ALVR) announced that its carrier-grade Wi-Fi base stations are currently being deployed in Tokyo to enable 3G data offload by one of Japan's largest mobile operators. Hitachi Cable Networks (HTHIY) Alvarion's partner in Japan, chose Alvarion's Wi-Fi solution after a lengthy testing and selection process, focusing on carrier-grade quality and performance in crowded areas.
News For ALVR;HTHIY From The Last 14 Days
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
October 1, 2015
05:33 EDTHTHIYJohnson Controls, Hitachi complete global air conditioning JV
Johnson Controls (JCI), Hitachi (HTHIY) and Hitachi Appliances announced the companies have completed their global joint venture agreement and will immediately commence operations of Johnson Controls-Hitachi Air Conditioning to provide global customers with a full range of world class air conditioning products and technology. Through the agreement, Johnson Controls has acquired a 60% ownership stake of the new entity, which has more than approximately $2.8B in sales, annually. Hitachi Appliances retains ownership of the remaining 40% of the company. The joint venture has approximately 14,000 employees and 24 global locations dedicated to design, engineering and manufacturing throughout Asia, Europe and Latin America. It will build on both organizations' technology, research and development leadership, as well as expanding marketing channels.
September 28, 2015
11:39 EDTHTHIYHitachi to pay $19M to settle SEC charges of FCPA violations
Subscribe for More Information

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
I agree to the disclaimer & terms of use