New User:

-or-
Username:
Password:
Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
January 4, 2013
11:09 EDTALEAllete upgraded to Buy from Neutral at DA Davidson
News For ALE From The Last 14 Days
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
January 27, 2015
15:17 EDTALEAllete announces strategic partnership with U.S. Water
Subscribe for More Information
08:01 EDTALEAllete to buy 87% of U.S. Water Services for $168M
ALLETE announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to purchase U.S. Water Services, Inc., an integrated industrial water management company. ALLETE will initially purchase 87% of U.S. Water for $168M, based on a total implied enterprise value of $194M. Current employees and management of U.S. Water will continue to own the remaining 13%. ALLETE will purchase the remaining 13% interest in the future for a contingent amount based on U.S. Water’s future earnings. The transaction is expected to close upon satisfaction of customary closing conditions, including compliance with Hart-Scott-Rodino antitrust clearing requirements. U.S. Water generated revenue of approximately $120 million during 2014, and ALLETE projects future revenue growth of 10 percent to 15 percent annually. ALLETE expects the acquisition to provide long-term earnings growth and diversity, and have no material impact on 2015 earnings per share. ALLETE’s previously stated 2015 earnings guidance is unchanged, and excludes transaction costs. The transaction will be financed with a combination of cash, equity raised from existing programs and temporary short-term debt.
January 23, 2015
08:31 EDTALEAllete raises quarterly dividend 3.1% to 50.5c per share
ALLETE announced that its Board of Directors has increased the quarterly dividend on the company’s common stock to 50.5c per share, an increase of 3.1%. On an annual basis, the increased dividend is equivalent to $2.02 per share. The regular quarterly dividend is payable March 1 to common shareholders of record at the close of business February 16.

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the theflyonthewall.com disclaimer & terms of use