New User:

-or-
Username:
Password:
Forgot your password?

Stock Market & Financial Investment News

News Breaks
October 29, 2012
05:55 EDTACH, ACH, ACH, ACH, ACH, SVA, SVA, SVA, SVA, SVA, SHI, SHI, SHI, SHI, SHI, MPEL, MPEL, MPEL, MPEL, MPEL, HOLI, HOLI, HOLI, HOLI, HOLI, MY, MY, MY, MY, MY, CHA, CHA, CHA, CHA, CHA, BITA, BITA, BITA, BITA, BITA, AMCN, AMCN, AMCN, AMCN, AMCN, CHU, CHU, CHU, CHU, CHU, LFC, LFC, LFC, LFC, LFC, PTR, PTR, PTR, PTR, PTRCitigroup to host a conference
China Investor Conference is being held in Beijing, China on October 29-November 2.
News For ACH;LFC;CHU;AMCN;BITA;CHA;MY;HOLI;MPEL;SHI;SVA;PTR From The Last 14 Days
Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.
May 20, 2015
08:43 EDTCHA, CHUNomura to hold a conference
Subscribe for More Information
May 18, 2015
08:57 EDTMYChina Ming Yang Wind Power acquires RENenergy
China Ming Yang Wind Power announced that Ming Yang has entered into share purchase agreements on May 18, 2015 pursuant to which it has acquired a 99% stake in China Smart Electric Group Limited, a Cayman Islands company. China Smart owns all of the equity interest in Wise Renergy Holdings Limited, a Hong Kong company, which in turn owns all of the equity interests in mainland China-based subsidiaries, Tianjin REnergy Electrical Co., Ltd. and Tianjin Ruiyuan Electrical Co., Ltd. The closing of the acquisition of the 99% interest in China Smart is expected to occur on or about May 20, 2015. Ming Yang expects to acquire the remaining 1% stake in RENergy in the near future. In exchange for a 100% stake in RENergy, Ming Yang will pay a total purchase consideration of approximately $149M. This consideration will be paid in a combination of cash and newly issued shares in Ming Yang. The cash portion of the purchase consideration will comprise $48.3M, with 60% of this amount to be paid within three months, 20% to be paid within six months, and the remaining 20% to be paid within twelve months, from May 18, 2015. The share portion of the purchase consideration will comprise 28,861,709 ordinary shares in Ming Yang which are to be newly issued at US$3.49 per ordinary share, representing a premium of 5.9%, 14.5% and 19.6%, respectively, compared with the 30, 60 and 90 trading days volume-weighted average price of Ming Yang's American Depositary Shares, each representing one ordinary share of Ming Yang, as of May 15,2015.
May 14, 2015
18:03 EDTHOLIHollysys Automation backs FY15 revenue view of $565M-$600M, consensus $566.69M
Raises FY15 non-GAAP net income guidance to $100M-$102M from $94M-$98M.
18:01 EDTHOLIHollysys Automation reports Q3 EPS 50c, consensus 36c
Subscribe for More Information
May 11, 2015
13:17 EDTCHAMicrosoft invests in subsea cables to connect datacenters globally
Microsoft (MSFT) announced in a blog post that over the past nine months, "Microsoft has been significantly investing in subsea and terrestrial dark fiber capacity by engaging in fiber partnerships that span multiple oceans and continents. And today, our connections across the Atlantic and Pacific just got stronger.We announced deals with Hibernia and Aqua Comms, in which Microsoft is investing in a cable with each company to connect Microsoft’s datacenter infrastructure from North America to Ireland and on to the United Kingdom. These cables will help deliver data at higher speeds, with higher capacity and lower latency for our customers across the globe. Additionally, we joined a consortium comprised of China Mobile (CHL), China Telecom (CHA), China Unicom (CHU), Chunghwa Telecom (CHT), KT Corporation (KT) with TE SubCom as the cable supplier. As part of our participation in the consortium, Microsoft will invest in its first physical landing station in the US connecting North America to Asia. The New Cross Pacific Cable Network will provide faster data connections for customers, aid Microsoft in competing on cloud costs, all while creating jobs and spurring local economies. The goal of our expansions and investments in subsea cables is so our customers have the greatest access to scale and highly available data, anywhere." Reference Link
09:27 EDTBITABitauto initiated with a Buy at BofA/Merrill
Subscribe for More Information
05:27 EDTLFCChina Life Insurance announces ADR ratio change
Subscribe for More Information

Sign up for a free trial to see the rest of the stories you've been missing.

I agree to the theflyonthewall.com disclaimer & terms of use