Barrick Gold price target lowered to $25 from $43 at Citigroup Citigroup lowered its estimates and price target for Barrick Gold citing a reduced gold price forecast but keeps a Buy rating on the stock.
News For ABX From The Last 14 Days
Check below for free stories on ABX the last two weeks.
Barrick Gold completes Nevada asset divestiture Barrick Gold (ABX) announced it has completed the divestiture of its minority interest in the Marigold mine in Nevada to Silver Standard Resources (SSRI) for total cash consideration of $86M, subject to certain closing adjustments. Barrick had previously held a 33.3% interest in Marigold, with the remaining 66.7% interest owned by the operator, Goldcorp (GG).
Goldcorp completes sale of Marigold mine Goldcorp (GG) announced that the company and their joint venture partner Barrick Gold (ABX) have completed the sale of their respective interests in the Marigold mine in Humboldt County, Nevada to Silver Standard (SSRI). Total consideration paid at closing to Goldcorp and Barrick was $275M. Marigold was a joint venture operation between Goldcorp who was the operator and 66.7% partner and Barrick who was the 33.3% partner.